Applications and flyers
Please see below for enrollment materials for the LSNC ASP 2016-17 school year:
Tuition & fees
Our fees are the absolute MINIMUM amount possible that we could charge to be able to sustain the program for the upcoming school year. The actual cost of after school programs on the Upper West Side are $467 per month, however our program has designed the tuition so that parents don't have to pay any more than $200 per month.
- Fees will be collected during the first week of each month. The breakdown of fees are the following:
- $77/Month Residents of the Amsterdam Houses/Addition
- $130/Month Returning students
- $200/Month New Students
- First month's fee must be collected in its entirety before registration can be completed. Your child's spot CANNOT be guaranteed until this payment is in.
- Payments must be made by the last day of each month, or participants will not be able to return for the next month. A $10 fee will also be added to payments not made on time.*
A 10% discount will be applied to families that pay for a minimum of two months at a time. A 10% sibling discount will also be applied to Returning Participants (Non-Amsterdam) and New Participants (Non-Amsterdam