We are pleased to announce that we will begin enrolling for After School for the 2015-2016 School Year beginning this Thursday, August 13. Please note there have been some changes in the fee structure; however, please be advised that these fees are the MINIMUM amount possible that we could charge to be able to sustain the program for the coming school year.
Applications will be collected on a first come/first serve basis. Please be advised that we will only be taking students from Kindergarten up to 6th Grade. If you have 7th Graders interested in After School programming, please contact Mr. Marc for referrals to other programs.
Please be advised of the following:
- Lincoln Square Neighborhood Center will pick up, as always, students from PS 191, PS 199, and Blessed Sacrament. Students who do NOT attend these schools can still attend program, but must find their own transportation to the Center. The program will run from the ending of the school day until 6:00 PM.
- Fees will be collected during the first week of each month. The breakdown of fees are the following:
- $77/Month Residents of the Amsterdam Houses/Addition
- $125/Month Returning students
- $175/Month New Students
- First month's fee must be collected in its entirety before registration can be completed. Your child's spot CANNOT be guaranteed until this payment is in.
- Cash can NO LONGER be accepted as a form of payment. LSNC can only accept checks, money orders, or credit card payments.
- Addresses MUST be current and valid for families from the Amsterdam community to receive the Resident price.
Space is limited, so please enroll your children as soon as possible with deposits and valid medical forms.